Cassiopeia not displaying properly on mobile? 2016-10-25T15:24:15+00:00

homepage Forums Cassiopeia Cassiopeia not displaying properly on mobile?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I purchased Cassiopeia for a client here: http://www.isabel-kehr.com and while I’ve successfully installed it on WP for Desktop, it’s not displaying properly on mobile. Is it normal that there’s a white “preview” page when looking at the site through a mobile device and a link at the bottom which says “view full version”? Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it. Kind regards.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi isabelkehr

thank yu for using Cassiopeia, πŸ™‚
    im not 100% sure about the problem, can you show me a screenshot from mobile screen with indicated problem?

isabelkehr
    Participant

Hi again,

When viewing the site on mobile it looks like IMG_7259 and not how it looks in the screenshot. Is this normal? Is it possible to disable the view in IMG_7259? I can’t find anything in settings.

Thanks!

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi isabelkehr

first of all, im really fall in love in your works, πŸ™‚ you have amazing hand and mind, bravo, i relly like it, especially “waiting for you” πŸ™‚

next, let back to our problem, i guess we are talking about this page:
    http://www.isabel-kehr.com/about-me/

i’m so sorry to ask, what is the problem here? πŸ™ im blind, i cant see it? both of the uploaded images is same for me, Isabel tell me more about this problem

isabelkehr
    Participant

Hi Noda,

Thank you so much for the kind words πŸ™‚ It really means a lot to me to hear back from people and I’m glad to hear that you like my work.

I uploaded the two files incorrectly. IMG_7759 shows the problem when accessing isabel-kehr.com on mobile and the file called “screenshot…” is how it should display. I’m wondering if this is an issue with the theme or an option which can be changed somehow.

Thank you again for taking the time to answer!

Warm regards.

isabelkehr
    Participant

screenshot again

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hi isabelkehr

gotcha, i believe this is jetpack (or maybe other) plugin, i think you are using jetpack mobile module, basically, when someone enters on the site with mobile device plugin redirects to special designed site and this is why we see such a different site,
    please deactivate this module, of if this is not the jetpack module this will be plugin

also, its also possible that this is enabled from the hosting too, but let’s check the plugins at the first step πŸ™‚

isabelkehr, if this is urgent thing i can give you my skype where we can fix this problem more fast

isabelkehr
    Participant

Thank you very much! That fixed it πŸ™‚
    I have a separate issue that I’d like to ask you about. Should I start a new topic? Thanks again!!!

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi isabelkehr

Sorry for the delay Isabel, i was out of home yesterday

no problem go ahead and drop it here πŸ™‚

isabelkehr
    Participant

Thanks! I’m trying to create a gallery with many photos like this page here: http://www.isabel-kehr.com/category/collage/ but I’m limited to 9 photos per page before they get bumped off. Is there any way I can increase the amount of photos I can display? Once again, thank you for your assistance πŸ™‚

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

HI isabel, how are you πŸ™‚

i think yes, but can you share your access details to check it from inside?
    please don’t forget about “set as private” reply checkmark

isabelkehr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi isabelkehr

Im afraid this is WordPress post categories not gallery and we cant change posts inside category without customization of the template πŸ™

isabelkehr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi isabel

Well, you can use default wordpress image gallery πŸ™‚
    also, you can implement any third party gallery plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.