Demo images missing 2017-10-15T21:36:20+00:00

homepage Forums Avawa Demo images missing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey,

I’m unable to import the demo images to the template after the download and install – also the Visual Composer’s license key is not included and the plugin cannot update.

Just read through a couple of posts here on the support page and I’m not willing to give my login details to my site. Could we try to fix these issues through step-by-step guidance or should I apply for a refund at Themeforest?

Thanks

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

HI Dorottyaszoke

First of all, thank you for using Avawa ๐Ÿ™‚
    Well, admin details are not for me, it’s for you, if you want to resolve your problem fast way then you should provide, ๐Ÿ™‚
    now, back to your problem,
    a. images are not importing because your server is not passing them from the demo data, or your WordPress installation does not have enough memory to handle this request, also, there might be other issues as well ๐Ÿ™ I can’t do anything without checking it,
    b. Visual composer license – this is normal when we include premium plugin in the theme it comes without license key, its covered by theme license (But you cant use that code for plugin activation) you can use plugin as is, everything will work 100%

This tone (About refund) is absolutely not necessary and placeless, you just purchased tons of my work for 18$ and you have my super support if your server has problem and you don’t want to use normal support process that is really not my issue

Dorottyaszoke
    Participant

Hey,

Thank you for your answer.
    What would you recommend then? ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks
    D.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Good evening

Just tell me what is your problem and I’m more than happy to assist you if this theme has any problem, (Which is very rare, as you can see I even not updated it because of properly coding) if you have problem with the demo import i can fix it, but i need admin details (You can create temporary admin details for me) for this because this is really not usual for this theme ๐Ÿ™‚
    if you have any question just let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Dorottyaszoke
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dorottyaszoke
    Participant
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

HI

OK, no problem and i really appreciate that you understand me ๐Ÿ™‚

Back to our problem, i was not able to import images by default way, none of the import methods worked, not automatic not manual import, then i tested the same issue on the default WordPress theme (PLugins were deactivated) even in this cse images was not imported, so this is 100% server side issue, but don’t worry, i used different method and i installed demo with one of migration plugin, now you have exact same copy of the demo ๐Ÿ™‚

let me know if you need anything else

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

btw, new admin details now is pass: admin name: admin
    so, you have to change this immediately after login, this and email in users > your profile

Dorottyaszoke
    Participant

Thank you. I have a look now.

Dorottyaszoke
    Participant
    Dorottyaszoke
    Participant
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Thank you im fine ๐Ÿ™‚

Is everything ok now? let me know if you need anything else ๐Ÿ™‚

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.