Font family & line height 2018-02-21T13:39:11+00:00

homepage Forums Almaak Font family & line height

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi!

I can’t seem to find an option to change content line height (base font line height). I find option for footer line height only.

And is there supposed to be font families available on the font selector dropdowns? The dropdown text field seems to only recognize standard fonts like Arial, Helvetica etc.

Thanks!

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hey there

Japileinchen, thank you for question 🙂

Can i see where exactly you want to change font line height? please show me your page url and tell me the place where you want to make this change, most probably this is possible from options panel

Japileinchen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Japileinchen
    Participant
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hey there

Ok, let’s test it here:
    http://marttivesala.com/2018/test-base-font
    Options panel setting is applied on this page successfully, i have not touched anything,
    if you are asking about homepage where you have a different text size then its different thing, text on homepage is configured directly from the text block element 🙂

Japileinchen
    Participant

Thanks for the reply!

What I’m looking for is to be able to change the actual font and the line height from the Almaak options panel. But the font dropdown doesn’t have anything in it, so I can’t choose any fonts. And there is no line height option for the content section.

Japileinchen
    Participant
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

HI

Sorry, yes, now i understand, now i see the problem
    Could you/me deactivate all your third-party plugins to check the problem? i just verified this on my side and my version of the theme works normally, i have the option to choose the font from the list

Japileinchen
    Participant

Alright, I will try if and which plugin is the culprit! Back soon.

Japileinchen
    Participant

I have now deactivated all other plugins except Redux – the problem still persists: I can’t choose fonts from dropdown menu and also the color picker tool acts strange (it seems somehow misaligned when using it)

Japileinchen
    Participant
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

HI

IM still working on this issue, this is something i never seen

Japileinchen
    Participant

OK! I hope you’ll find some solution soon as I can’t really work on my sites before we have a fix 🙂

Thanks!

Japileinchen
    Participant

Any progress on this? My pages are stalling behind schedule and I’m just wondering if I should wait for a fix or what to do

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

HI

Sorry for the delay, i have opened ticket in the plugin developers private forum and they are investigating issue, so far not good results because they can’t replicate problem plus their support is little bit slow 🙁 if they cant fix this problem in this week then i will take it on my head, if end of this week is too late for you then lets wait for 3 days and then i will do something else, i means, refresh WordPress installation, refresh theme and plugins and some hosting investigations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Font family & line height’ is closed to new replies.