Fresh install of theme 2018-01-25T11:59:51+00:00

homepage Forums Avawa Fresh install of theme

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, we have a website that is now unused so want reinstall the theme with the demo content and essentially start again from fresh. I’ve deleted the existing pages and imported the demo.xml which brings in the new demo pages however it fails to import the images and media.

Another issue is that the menu doesn’t seem to import with the toggle and search bar etc. I can set it to disable viewing at all times but this just makes it disappear all together. Can you advise? Happy to send over admin details if you’d like to take a look yourself.
    Thanks.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hey there

Thnk you for choosing my theme 🙂

“Happy to send over admin details if you’d like to take a look yourself.” – which demo do you want to be installed?

ECPMovie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ECPMovie
    Participant
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi ECPMovie

Going to install this right now but as i can see you have designed website almost 🙂
    do you really want me to reset all this? maybe, i can fix you existing problem? just tell me what is your current problem and i will fix it, it’s very sad to delete all this job you have done on the site

ECPMovie
    Participant

Hi Noda,

Thanks for this. I’m happy to delete it all and start again. I’ve made a list of the template pages I need to use etc and haven’t done much work online yet. It’s mainly been problem solving trying to sort the menu, trying to edit the portfolio posts which don’t seem to editable in VC, the site title doesn’t display and a few other things.

I’m happy for you to re-install the full working demo and I can then edit from there.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hey there

go ahead and check your website 🙂

Please note, i will be away till the Monday

ECPMovie
    Participant

Hey Noda,

Excellent, thank you very much for your help on this!

ECPMovie
    Participant
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi ECPMovie

Yes, you are right, unfortunately, we (Author of themes) don’t have rights to include images in the demo installs, this is required from the Envato,
    However i you have rights to copy images from my demo and use it on your website 😉

ECPMovie
    Participant

Hey Noda,

Thanks for that. I did assume that was the case. I don’t actually need the images it just seems that without them the placeholders and sizes don’t fit as per the demo.

Thanks again for your help!

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

ECPMovie sorry about this and thank you for understanding 🙂
    Feel free to ask any question, 🙂

Will close this case here, you can open new ticket jut in case 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.