Header/ menu hover 2018-02-20T17:54:54+00:00

homepage Forums Almaak Header/ menu hover

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ah OK! Where is it? I couldn’t find it or at least didn’t manage to disable the border from any option that I tried with! ๐Ÿ™‚

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

It should be in the header settings section, under the option where you choose header style ๐Ÿ˜€

Japileinchen
    Participant

yes, I can find the header selector, but still can’t see any option for header border

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Oups, sorry, looks like i was wrong, just missed it with different thing, sorry please ๐Ÿ™

claremcbear
    Participant

Hi there,

My menu bar is also disappearing on some pages, until you scroll down on them. Pages such as the

• ‘Blog’ page
    • Individual ‘project’ pages

Can you please let me know how to fix this? It looks particularly bad on the Blog page. I would like to have the menu on the Blog page like the other pages it works on, but I’ve tried everything and can’t seem to figure out how to do it. The content is starting at the very top tip of the page and it looks really bad.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Clare

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

HI there

Clare can you show me url of your website?

claremcbear
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi Clare

I see some changes on your website and about the question, have you resolved them? or you changed the approach to this questions?

claremcbear
    Participant

Hi,

No I haven’t done anymore to it since I posted my queries or been able to figure out how to fix these things, can you help?

Thanks,

Clare

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hi Clare ๐Ÿ™‚

Ok, here is my answers:

1. “Is there a way I can add a slider image to the top of the blog page? Iโ€™m happy with everything else on it.” – if the page is selected as a blog page from settings > reading then you cant add slider to this page, but if you are using page builder elements to build blog page then you can place slider (Rev slider) at the top and then one of blog element under it
    2. “is there a way I can have a main inage along the top but without that green shape, just a normal rectangle shape?” – yes, thats possible, start editing this page, under page editor in the options panel in the title settings you will see option to add image as title bar background and several other settings related to this section including removing or changing green shape

claremcbear
    Participant
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hi Clare

1. โ€œis there a way I can have a main inage along the top but without that green shape, just a normal rectangle shape?โ€ โ€“ yes, that’s possible, start editing this page, under page editor in the options panel in the title settings you will see option to add image as title bar background and several other settings related to this section including removing or changing green shape

2. menu problems on the pages, i can explain what to check but i guess it will be a lot better if you provide your admin details and i will fix it myself ๐Ÿ™‚

claremcbear
    Participant
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi Clare

It was very hard to fix everything, options panel and page options were absolutely messed ๐Ÿ˜€

claremcbear
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.