SilkeParticipantJanuary 30, 2018 at 4:07 amPost count: 4
A few questions:
Working off the portofolio demo, home 3:
– I seem to not be able to remove the “home” button from any page. Would love to remove it since the logo will get you back to home anyway. Could you shed some light in which section this is? I feel like I’ve been through everything 5 times..
– Is there a way to not move to a new page but instead have the portofolio item open in an overlay over the home page?
– Is there a way to make a button to click through all the portofolio items (next, previous) instead of having to go back to “home”? I love the “realted items” at the bottom but would like to click through as well.
Thank you for your time!Studio RadiuzzKeymasterJanuary 30, 2018 at 5:20 amPost count: 1119
Thank you for question
1. can i see it? i think its page title (Can be dissabled from the page editor, under default page editor you will see theme panel and from page title tab you can dissable page title )but wanted to see
2.3. im so sorry to say but no, this is not possible 🙁 sorrySilkeParticipantJanuary 30, 2018 at 4:49 pmPost count: 4
Hi, thanks for getting back. I had attached a screenshot of the “home” button in question for you to see in my initial question above.
I’ve tried to find this again for the last hour. I’m in the page editor and cant see anywhere it saying “default page editor” nore “disable page title”. I have tried to disable everything from the ‘header’ to “title wrapper’ to “top header” in the theme options of the home page and nothing will delete it. Could you please be more specific with exact language of where to find this disable button? And will it disable the whole section and not just leave an empty space? Right now it looks pretty bad…see screenshot.
Thank you so much!SilkeParticipantJanuary 30, 2018 at 5:10 pmPost count: 4
Also, where would I change the order of the projects displayed on home4 as homepage. This wont be necessary now but down the road as I add more projects I’ll need the new ones to show up on top (but the first one, my reel, will need to stay top left).Studio RadiuzzKeymasterJanuary 31, 2018 at 6:06 amPost count: 1119
Sorry if i was not so clear in my answer, basically this is default WordPress language 🙂
But don’t worry, please check screenshot attached and i believe everything will be clear for you
The second question, projects are sorted by date, you can check it by publishing new test project
Feel free to ask any questionSilkeParticipantJanuary 31, 2018 at 2:32 pmPost count: 4
Sorry but this is not what I’m talking about. This “title wrapper” is already disabled on my end.
What I’m talking about is the menu that’s part of the header. It disappears if I disable the header! But I don’t want to disable the entire header (I want to keep my logo) , I only want to disable the menu below (for me, it only says “home” because I don’t have any other menu options and a static homepage). I want to get rid of this menu tab that says HOME – it’s unnecessary since the logo itself will bring you back to the homepage.
Thank you for trying again. And apologies if I wasn’t clear – not good with wordpress terminology and I just figured out that it’s a menu tab…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.