Mobile responsivity problem 2018-02-06T21:05:23+00:00

homepage Forums Almaak Mobile responsivity problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve got a strange problem with the mobile version of the site. When I scroll down the page and then back up again, the content moves under the header/ menu bar.

Japileinchen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hi there

Hm… why i cant replicate this problem? can you tell me more about this? how can i replicate this? also, can you show a screenshot of the final screen?

Japileinchen
    Participant
    Japileinchen
    Participant
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hi Japileinchen

Have you tried only from one phone? i just used my android device and can say i don’t see anything like that, i can even record video like you (btw can you tell me which recording software you used for it?) honestly, i cant replicate the problem, however i see it on your recording 🙁

Japileinchen
    Participant

yes, i have only one phone (honor 8 with latest updates). i used the built-in screen recorder.

the problem occurs bit randomly and sometimes the menu doesn’t become sticky at all.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Good morning Japileinchen

Could you check the same problem on a different device? just ask your friend
    Sorry for this inconvenience, i really cand see it, yesterday i tried it on my friends iphone and no problem was appeared

Japileinchen
    Participant

Hi! I checked also with iPhone and it works, though the menu doesn’t stick on it. I tested also on Honor 9 and had the same problem randomly. Seemingly it’s got something to do with the menu sticking randomly

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Howdy

Sorry for the delay, i was out of my working desk on this weekend

I really can’t say anything because I cant catch the problem 🙁 could you check my website if I have the same problem? none of the web replicators was able to view the same people, currently, i used iPhone 6, iPhone 5, Lenovo Vine z2pro, several Xiaomi and Motorola devices, honestly there was not one case to see the problem 🙁

Japileinchen
    Participant

Alright! Let’s leave this for now and hopefully this is just a random glitch that won’t be an issue when the site is published 🙂

It’s too random issue, but it definitely comes and goes on both Honor phones that I have been trying with.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

i really don’t like to leave bad steps behind me but the problem is the i cant see it,
    i will not close this case, just interesting if new users appear with the same problem, or maybe you can get some update in the future,
    will keep it as is, lets see

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.