Problems whit Plugins 2018-05-15T16:15:01+00:00

homepage Forums Rigel Problems whit Plugins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Buenos dias ;

He comprado el tema y quiero utilizar la plantilla “Agency” pero no consigo que mi pagina se parezca a esa.

¿Que debo hacer?

Tambien ocurre un error que no permite instalar el plugin Slider Revolution dice esto:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /homepages/18/d736658607/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DalealcocoEstudioCreativo/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/18/d736658607/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DalealcocoEstudioCreativo/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(572): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ’’, Array, NULL) #1 /homepages/18/d736658607/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DalealcocoEstudioCreativo/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(73): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /homepages/18/d736658607/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DalealcocoEstudioCreativo/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /homepages/18/d736658607/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DalealcocoEstudioCreativo/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(163): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(’/homepages/18/d…’) #4 /homepages/18/d736658607/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DalealcocoEstudioCreativo/wp- in /homepages/18/d736658607/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DalealcocoEstudioCreativo/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71

Gracias!

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hey there

thank you for opening ticket
    First of all, i know only English language 🙁
    I see this problem the first time, can i take a look? please provide admin details to your website and i will check whats going on,
    Use “set as private reply” checkmark and your reply will be private

Claudia_17
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Claudia_17
    Participant

Can you help me please?

You didnt make anything and i need to continue whit my website.

Thanks

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi

Sorry but looks like the domain is not correct?

This site can’t be reached
    http://www.dalealcocoestudiocreativo.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Claudia_17
    Participant
    Claudia_17
    Participant

Did you do something to fix it?

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi

I’ve resolved it yesterday 🙂
    Just updated plugin to the new version

Claudia_17
    Participant

And could you put the apareance like demo “agency”? I can not put the footer as in the demo!

Thanks!!!

Claudia_17
    Participant

??? I dont have any reponse yet

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hi Claudia

Sorry for the delay 🙁 weekend

Ic an import and setup agency demo for yu but as i can see you already made changes to your website, its ok if i reset everything now? for demo?

Claudia_17
    Participant

No there is no problem about restart wordpress

And How Can I change the main page background photo? I try to do it and I can’t!

Thank you!

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hi

Ok, its imported
    The background image can be changed from the page editor, please see attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claudia_17
    Participant

Thank you! But the footer isnt the same as in the Demo, and How I can change de “logo” the R of Rigel and put my logo?

Thanks!

Claudia_17
    Participant

Hi! I have already fix it, but now my problem is where can I paste API key for google maps?? I cant paste ir anywhere!!

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.