eduzalParticipantNovember 2, 2017 at 8:39 pmPost count: 16
i’ve just installed the almaak theme on my website and it’s demanding me to install the Visual Composer Plugin, but it’s not available through a plugin search, only a lot of addons.
what is this all about, since this is required for the theme to run smoothly?
i’m getting this message: “This theme requires the following plugins: Mega Menu Addon and WPBakery Visual Composer.”
thank youeduzalParticipantNovember 2, 2017 at 9:48 pmPost count: 16
also. i’m getting this error message at the almaak options:
“Warning: copy(/home/santapaciencia/edufer9/wp-content/uploads/redux/google-fonts/googlefonts.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/santapaciencia/edufer9/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-direct.php on line 257”Studio RadiuzzKeymasterNovember 3, 2017 at 4:20 amPost count: 1124
First of all thank you for purchasing 🙂
1. you can install visual composer from the message itself, it has a link and you will be navigated to plugin installation page, also, its available from the wordpress menu > appearance > install plugins
2. looks like redux (free plugin from the WordPress repository) was not able to create necessary files in your hosting system, this is a rare case but looks like this was possible, don’t worry about it, can be fixed easily, i will attach one file here and just pace it here:
wp-content/uploads/redux/google-fonts/Studio RadiuzzKeymasterNovember 3, 2017 at 4:21 amPost count: 1124
ok, file was not uploaded but now i zip it so you have to unzpit it and place in the directory
eduzal let me know if this helped or if you want any help, i can even install and configure demo for youeduzalParticipantNovember 3, 2017 at 6:59 pmPost count: 16
ok. it’s working.
but now i’m getting these messages.
Redux Framework Notice: There are references to the Redux Framework support site in your config’s admin_bar_links argument. This is sample data. Please change or remove this data before shipping your product.
Dismiss this notice.
Redux Framework Notice: There are references to the Redux Framework support site in your config’s share_icons argument. This is sample data. Please change or remove this data before shipping your product.
“Studio RadiuzzKeymasterNovember 4, 2017 at 4:49 pmPost count: 1124
hm… can you show a screenshot?? this is firt time i hear about this notification, if its possible simple dismiss this notification, if it does not wants to disappear show me screenshot and i will check it on my sideeduzalParticipantNovember 7, 2017 at 12:53 amPost count: 16
also i’d like to know how to setup a page like the pinterest exaple that was presented at themeforest.
thank youStudio RadiuzzKeymasterNovember 7, 2017 at 9:08 amPost count: 1124
that’s very interesting,
Dear eduzal, can you create temporary access user for me? lt me check it closely, this is the first time i see such thing, plus, i will create Pinterest like demo page for you
You can post admin details here, but dont forget to use “Set as private reply” checkmarkeduzalParticipantNovember 7, 2017 at 1:52 pmPost count: 16This reply has been marked as private.eduzalParticipantNovember 7, 2017 at 4:05 pmPost count: 16
also there are some things that are not working besides not being able to use visual builder on posts. i cannot disable comments on posts also.Studio RadiuzzKeymasterNovember 7, 2017 at 5:28 pmPost count: 1124
Good evening eduzal
thank you for access details, now we can go faster
1. Visual composer for posts – this can be enabled from WordPress dashboard menu > Visual composer > role manager. i just selected posts here, saved and you can see now visual composer is enabled for posts
2. disabling comments for posts – this theme not toches WordPress “teritory” so you can enable or disable comments just like in any theme, for discussion widget (Under page editor) just uncheck allow comments, just in case i tested on this post:
3. Main problem – can you tell me how? where i can see that error message? 🙁 i tried several places in the dashboard and i cant see that message anywhere 🙁eduzalParticipantNovember 7, 2017 at 5:43 pmPost count: 16
thank you for your assistance.
1. i clicked a lot of times on the post checkbox, and everytime i returned to the role manager it wasn’t clicked.
until now visual composer interface is not visible for me at the posts like it is in the pages. i’m using firefox on MAC OS 10.11. i’m sending you a screenshot so you can see it.
2. i’ve disabled it at almaak options but i had no feedback over it.
3. i’ve dismissed the notifications.eduzalParticipantNovember 7, 2017 at 8:13 pmPost count: 16
i’ve found something.
i’ve disabled the almaak Addons and the post option in the Role Manager become stable. check out this link https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-user-role-editor-and-visual-composer/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.