Visual Composer Plugin installation 2017-11-02T20:39:54+00:00

homepage Forums Almaak Visual Composer Plugin installation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hello

i’ve just installed the almaak theme on my website and it’s demanding me to install the Visual Composer Plugin, but it’s not available through a plugin search, only a lot of addons.

what is this all about, since this is required for the theme to run smoothly?

i’m getting this message: “This theme requires the following plugins: Mega Menu Addon and WPBakery Visual Composer.”

thank you

eduzal
    Participant

also. i’m getting this error message at the almaak options:
    “Warning: copy(/home/santapaciencia/edufer9/wp-content/uploads/redux/google-fonts/googlefonts.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/santapaciencia/edufer9/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-direct.php on line 257”

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi eduzal

First of all thank you for purchasing 🙂

1. you can install visual composer from the message itself, it has a link and you will be navigated to plugin installation page, also, its available from the wordpress menu > appearance > install plugins
    2. looks like redux (free plugin from the WordPress repository) was not able to create necessary files in your hosting system, this is a rare case but looks like this was possible, don’t worry about it, can be fixed easily, i will attach one file here and just pace it here:
    wp-content/uploads/redux/google-fonts/

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

ok, file was not uploaded but now i zip it so you have to unzpit it and place in the directory

eduzal let me know if this helped or if you want any help, i can even install and configure demo for you

eduzal
    Participant

ok. it’s working.

but now i’m getting these messages.

Redux Framework Notice: There are references to the Redux Framework support site in your config’s admin_bar_links argument. This is sample data. Please change or remove this data before shipping your product.
    Dismiss this notice.
    Redux Framework Notice: There are references to the Redux Framework support site in your config’s share_icons argument. This is sample data. Please change or remove this data before shipping your product.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hi eduzal

hm… can you show a screenshot?? this is firt time i hear about this notification, if its possible simple dismiss this notification, if it does not wants to disappear show me screenshot and i will check it on my side

eduzal
    Participant

goes a screenshot

eduzal
    Participant

also i’d like to know how to setup a page like the pinterest exaple that was presented at themeforest.

thank you

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi eduzal

that’s very interesting,
    Dear eduzal, can you create temporary access user for me? lt me check it closely, this is the first time i see such thing, plus, i will create Pinterest like demo page for you
    You can post admin details here, but dont forget to use “Set as private reply” checkmark

eduzal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eduzal
    Participant

also there are some things that are not working besides not being able to use visual builder on posts. i cannot disable comments on posts also.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Good evening eduzal

thank you for access details, now we can go faster

1. Visual composer for posts – this can be enabled from WordPress dashboard menu > Visual composer > role manager. i just selected posts here, saved and you can see now visual composer is enabled for posts
    2. disabling comments for posts – this theme not toches WordPress “teritory” so you can enable or disable comments just like in any theme, for discussion widget (Under page editor) just uncheck allow comments, just in case i tested on this post:
    http://www.santapaciencia.art.br/test-post/
    3. Main problem – can you tell me how? where i can see that error message? 🙁 i tried several places in the dashboard and i cant see that message anywhere 🙁

eduzal
    Participant

hey noda

thank you for your assistance.
    1. i clicked a lot of times on the post checkbox, and everytime i returned to the role manager it wasn’t clicked.
    until now visual composer interface is not visible for me at the posts like it is in the pages. i’m using firefox on MAC OS 10.11. i’m sending you a screenshot so you can see it.

2. i’ve disabled it at almaak options but i had no feedback over it.

3. i’ve dismissed the notifications.

eduzal
    Participant

hi noda

i’ve found something.
    i’ve disabled the almaak Addons and the post option in the Role Manager become stable. check out this link https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-user-role-editor-and-visual-composer/

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi eduzal

Dont knew about this
    mm, yes but without almaak addon, you cant use some elements 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.