Visual Composer Plugin installation 2017-11-02T20:39:54+00:00

homepage Forums Almaak Visual Composer Plugin installation

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

there’s also this ‘bug’.
    i’m using the left lateral menu, and the content keeps sliding under the menu.
    on firefox and safari.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi

Bug? can you attach screenshot once again??

“Maximum file size allowed is 512 KB.”

eduzal
    Participant

as you can see, it’s moving to the right, under the menu.
    it gets right if i put 240px margin, but it gets out of place in the responsive layouts

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi eduzal

Budy, this is no bug, this should happen when you use full-width row, in this case, row will fill full-width area, even under left side menu,
    what can you do in this case, there is a several ways,
    1. you can use columns in this row span1+ span11 and span1, in this case, will fall under the menu, 😉
    2. if im not wrong there is a another variant for full-width row settings, try them, maybe they will not fill full page

in case you cant do i will use your admin details and will create one example page, just let me know

eduzal
    Participant

this is really bizarre. i’ve tested all optins(wide, boxed, etc) and they looked worse.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi

Please check your homepage now, this is regular row, without stretching it 🙂

eduzal
    Participant

hi noda

it’s been awhile since i’ve worked on the website back. i’ve seen that you did something by the time of the post that fixed the homepage issue, but now it’s back again to the original problem. i haven’t done nothing for it to get back to that problem.

can you walk me thrugh what you did to fix the issue?

thank you

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi eduzal

Please check again,
    last time i just changed row for title, now for gird as well, you just need to use regular row, no stretching needed in row setting 🙂

eduzal
    Participant

hi noda
    i’ve got it. changed the settings all around. in the visualcomposer’s parallax tutorials they tell us to use the stretch, it was the root of all problems.

another question. is there a walkthrough for the many other examples that are shown at themeforest?

thanks

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi eduzal

Great 🙂

Well, they can be imported with the demo 🙁
    or i can provide you page shortcode you like, just tell me which page layout you like and i will send you shortcode for full page

eduzal
    Participant

hi noda. i’m getting my way around almaak, but there’s something that’s reaaly not happening. i cannot change the background colors. everytime i put a color background, it blinks on that color and then the white background comes all over it.

how can i change the background color for it? also for the menu. where do i edit the menu design properties?

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi eduzal

“everytime i put a color background, it blinks on that color and then the white background comes all over it.” – Can you show me where exactly you want to change background color? this theme has very good options for changing background, i believe you are doing or not doing something wrong 🙂

what exactly you want to change in the sub menu properties?

eduzal
    Participant

hi noda.

i change the background color in almaak options/style settings/BG Color if you go there now you’ll see #0000000 black as background, but all i get is white. in the content and in the menu.

in the menu properties i’d like to increase font size. my clients are having trouble also with the open/close of the submenus.

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

hi there

1. sorry for this, the actualy code is working but a little bit differently, it’s applied but the page is covered by the visual composer elements layer and color is not visible,
    but don’t worry i can help you, use this css in the css box

.content-wrapper {
    background: green;
    }

and let me know if there is any place where you cant change color, footer color should be changed from options panel

2. hard to believe i forgot to add options for menu font size 🙁
    use this css :

.header.vertical .menu-items ul li a span {
    font-size: 21px;
    }
    .header.vertical .menu-items ul li ul a span {
    font-size: 16px;
    }

the first code is for main menu level and a second one for the inner level of menu elements

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.