Work proporly? 2018-09-07T08:50:28+00:00

homepage Forums Avawa Work proporly?

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello there!

I have bought and installed this theme for the website but in my opinion not all functions are working good. I have some problems withe WPBakery plugin. I am not able to change or even open (in fronted editor) row settings for example. Also all the time I have information about actualizations but its impossible to install them. Can You check it for me please?

P.S. I wrote an email few days ago to You but I am not sure if You recevied it.

Have a nice day!
    KM

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay response. Can you please forward me your Website cPanel Details and WordPress Backedn details for us to check.

Can you also elaborate on the issues that you are facing, since I am not been able to Understand it properly?
    And just for an update, We are in the process of releasing a major update to Avawa , pretty soon it will be available to all our buyers.

Thanks

krzy.mi25
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Don’t worry I will test everything and update you by tomorrow.thanks

krzy.mi25
    Participant

Great! So I am waiting. Thank You! 🙂

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Hey friend, we tested our everything and it’s working both on frontend and backend.

Do you want us to install the demo for you,so that you can edit and use it accordingly?

krzy.mi25
    Participant

Hello there!

If its not a big problem, yes please, install the demo!

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

Can you please forward me the cPanel details of your hosting?

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

We have installed the demo. Please check and confirm

Studio Radiuzz
    Keymaster

We have installed the demo. Please check and confirm

krzy.mi25
    Participant

Sorry for not responding. A lot of work… I saw the demo. Thank You very much. But still I have problem with editing the row settings. There is no problem with column editior both in fronted and backend editor. I am not albe do anything with the rows. In fronted editor its impossible to open general settings, change layout, add new column, clon or delate row… In backend editor is better but still I am not able to change row setting.

krzy.mi25
    Participant

Hi there!

Today I discovered that during page building, non of Ultimate VC Addons elements is working. I mean working on backed editor I am able to add elements from that series but I am not able to edit it… Could You help?

Best regards!

slturdqch
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.